Thursday, June 23, 2005

My Wedding Guests

Its going to be insane. I've been emailing friends and trying to confirm if they are turning up for the wedding and I'm quite delighted with the number of guys who have confirmed that they are coming. Tokas my dearest buddy will be definitely turning up and I'm in the process of arguing with my dad to permit a Jat to be my best man. Others from my wing who will be making it are Parul and Bhomia. Parul's flying in to Bangalore (courtesy of Bhomia...Apparently Bhomia has no idea what to do with his 50k monthly salary) and they're both coming to TVM together. Hopefully good old Debu will be able to make it there in one piece after his harrowing experience on a mucky oil rig in war-torn Eritrea. Others from Bangy will be my favourite seniors; PJ master Prabal, Sage Debananda, Cell-phone phobic Dijam, GE's Shooting Star Anandraj, The King of Letch Amol, Casanova Ruchir and Sensible Bana.
I got a wonderful surprise when two of my oldest friends, who go all the way back to my school days confirmed that they are coming. Terrence and Clarence have already booked their tickets, which makes them the first 200% confirmed arrivals. Its amazing how time flies. I remember going to Terrence's class when I was in grade 8 and we used to play wall squash with a tennis ball and our bare palms. The stuff we got upto back then is just amazing. I remember us sitting on their terrace on the roof, drinking beer and saying how many "non-males" there were in KGP. Little did I know, that I'd go back to KGP and fall for Ani. Sajid, my old-nemesis-but-converted-friend will also be coming down from Hyderabad.
From the RSF gang, there's a pretty poor showing. Only Koshy will be able to make it. Though I don't see what excuse Bunty has. From the UK, old Frosty Steve is still vacillating. I need to be able to get him a good flight deal and drag his ass all the way to mallu land. Moiz will be flying in with Kevin, who is in Mauritius. Hopefully, Kevin's not going to get lost in India. Trivandrum club is probably bigger than the whole of Mauritius. The only babe who is coming for me is the gorgeous Yerke all the way from Kazhakhstan. Yes people. You're forgiven for looking that up in an atlas. I had no clue where exactly it was either apart from being somewhere in Asia.
Frosty is organizing my Stag Do. We're coinciding it with the night that Ani flys off to India. Hehehe. Us lads won't be missing her too much for that weekend, if Steve does it right ;) Tokas and SAS are planning on coming to Europe during those two weeks and hopefully will be able to join me for the Stag Do. Awesome stuff. I can't wait. Things are finally happening and just barely 57 days left. Bring it ON!!!

3 Comments:

At June 25, 2005 5:36 am, Blogger d4u said...

Wow...so the countdown has begun:-) Best wishes!!

 
At June 26, 2005 10:40 pm, Blogger Abbi said...

hey tintin.. whr is my email?
well i m back to kgp... classes will start on 20th but as i m dual so i have to be here.Anyway its much better here then getting bored at home.

 
At June 28, 2005 9:42 am, Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

And I was wondering what the counter ticking on one corner of your blog was for!

You a Mallu! Jesus Christ!!!!

TVM= Trivandrum?! &*^%%

What's the world coming to?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home