Friday, June 24, 2005

Things I'd Like to Do on My Stag Weekend

Day 1 :
  1. Arrive at Destination (unknown as of now).
  2. Check in at hotel.
  3. Go out with the lads and get pissed while doing a bar crawl.
  4. Hopefully make it back to the hotel and pass out.

Day 2:

  1. Wake up and have a full English breakfast and line our bellies with lots of greasy stuff to help us through the rest of the day.
  2. Tackle a quad biking obstacle course or beat my friends on a Grand Prix karting track and have some great motorized fun. If its possible, a 4x4 off road race would be cool too.
  3. Head off into the woods and test our combat skills in a paintball war.
  4. Come back to the hotel and wash off the paint and grit and grime and dress to kill.
  5. Hit the bars again and top off the night with a trip to a strip club ( not for me, for my guests only...The lads will need some raunchy fun)
  6. Once again, IF I'm not hammered and IF I'm not chained to a lamp post and IF I'm not stripped naked, head back to the hotel and pass out again.

Day 3:

  1. Wake up to another glorious morning and have our fill of breakfast.
  2. Have a go at Clay Pigeon Shooting.
  3. Head to the beach and experience some exciting water sports. I'd really fancy jet skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking and parasailing.
  4. Have a relaxed late lunch/ early dinner and head back on the long journey home.

Woah! What a party that's going to be!!! Frosty, you'd better come close to this. Commiserations to everyone who can't make it here.

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2005 12:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! I also have a site about water skiing tournament
. You can check it out at water skiing tournament
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home